Report to physical therapist and perform all patient interaction duties under the direct supervision and guidance of a licensed physical therapist.
- Greet and welcome patients and direct them to appropriate gym area.
- Set up patient for treatment at the direction of the Physical Therapist (heat, exercises, etc.).
- Monitor patients using exercise equipment to promote proper use and assist in the documentation of the patient’s therapeutic exercise program.
- Maintain a clean and tidy gym ensuring exercise equipment is cleaned and stored appropriately and tables are washed after each patient.
- Complete regular maintenance in gym as scheduled, including laundry, restocking supplies, cleaning of equipment and facility, vacuuming, etc.
- Perform various clerical and administrative functions, such as ordering and maintaining an inventory of supplies.
- Assist the Patient Coordinator in answering phones or perform other administrative tasks when needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year clinic experience preferred
- Mature, professional appearance and behavior
- Strong verbal communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Competent in the use of exercise equipment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team player
Submit your resume now for an opportunity to join our dynamic team and be a part of a Top Workplace!