Join our dynamic team and become part of a Top Workplace!
As a premier physical therapy provider with locations across Connecticut, Integrated Rehabilitation Services has a strong reputation for attracting the most skilled clinical and administrative staff in the area. We have been recognized as a “Top Workplace” in Connecticut every year since the program
started in 2011. READ MORE
Here’s what our Employees have to say about us:
- “I am proud to be a part of the Integrated team for the past 10 years. Integrated is a company that lives their values of Passion, Integrity, Excellence and Synergy – these are not just words on a poster. We focus on excellence in patient care, as well as training of our employees. Employees are respected, listened to and appreciated!”
- “I have worked for Integrated for over 8 years. I consider them family. They have supported me as I have reached many milestones both professionally and personally. This is a company that truly cares for their employees. We are able to deliver the best care to our patients because of this working environment that has been cultivated by our managers and us, the employees. I am so proud to work with such exceptional people and be a part of the Integrated team!”
- “The mentor training is unlike anything else provided in this industry. IRS really cares about the education, direction and confidence of each of their employees.”
- “The company is a very positive and energetic place to be.”
- “We are always on the cutting edge of evidence-based treatment practices.”
- “Suggestions from employees are encouraged and often lead to positive change within the organization.”
- “Integrated is a company whose foundation is built upon strong values and ethics.”
- “Management will always answer questions directly and honestly. They care about their employees and their families. Integrated will always do the right thing and honor their word.”
- “Our senior managers lead the company by example. They lead our company with dedication to our profession and to our staff. Not only are they incredibly gifted clinicians, they are well respected members of our community.
- “Working for leaders who recognize and reward hard work of their employees; you never feel like just another employee at Integrated.”
While we don’t have any current openings, we are always accepting resumes from individuals who share our core values. Submit your resume to be considered for future opportunities.
Information about our exciting careers
Click any of the links below for descriptions of the positions for which we generally hire:
- Physical Therapist
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Rehabilitation Technician
- Patient Service Coordinator
Successful Candidates Possess these Qualities
- High Energy
- Passion for Excellence
- Positive Outlook
- Team Player
- Committed to personal and professional growth
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes a competitive salary structure, health and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, paid time off, continuing education reimbursement and a 401(k) plan with matching contributions.
Training and Continuing Education
Integrated Rehab has a strong commitment to employees by supporting both internal and external clinical training and continuing education programs with emphasis on achieving manual certifications. Our in-house training and mentoring programs customized to each position are designed to provide a strong foundation to our new employees by engaging them in hands-on learning.
Submit your Resume and Cover Letter
If you want to work on a team that is committed to the delivery of superior quality physical therapy and enjoy working in a positive, high-energy office environment, we want to meet you. Please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will keep your application on file for six months.